Thursday, February 17, 2011

In The Money.

For a short time in early 2007, I was kind of a "big deal" in the blogging world. My former "Harmacy" blog on the now-defunct Yahoo! 360 was voted Canadian Blog Of The Year. So I did what suddenly-famous people have done since time immemorial --I merchandised. There were T-shirts, hats, bags, even mouse pads (sadly, however, I was unable to find real mice willing to be branded with my designs).

Amazingly, some people even bought things.

Well, all that hard work, and continued total apathy of mine since then has finally paid off. I just returned home to discover my royalty check from the manufacturer in my mailbox.



Who's your Sugar Daddy now?

6 comments:

  1. I might have guessed you were up there in the heights of superstardom, but not in my wildest dreams would I have known you were so wealthy.

    I guess the next beer must be on you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The" in "The next beer" being the operative word. I guess we'll have to share. And it'll have to be a half pint. A happy hour half pint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess that means I'm buying the next time we get together, eh? Congratulations on the windfall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this really isn't a blog comment, just a general hi.

    Hi.

    How's the blog move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have my shirt...somewhere...

    ReplyDelete